Adding a Title and Caption to your images is a great way to preserve details about an image. The Title and Caption fields are also searchable, which makes it easy to find a specific image at a later date. Here are a couple examples:
- A travel photographer might add a Title with the name of a monument and a Caption with a few historical facts.
- A family historian or genealogist might add a Title indicating “Grandma & Grandpa’s Wedding Day” with a Caption containing a story about the event that has been passed down through generations.
To add a Title and Caption to a photograph:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and scroll down to the Title and Caption this photo fields.
- Enter a descriptive Title and Caption for your photo.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.