- Go to the Dashboard view, select Devices then click the ADD button at the top of the Devices section.
- Select Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose Google Drive from the Add a Cloud Service dialog.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Google Drive button.
- Log in to your Google account. Once you’re signed in, Mylio Photos will display Google Drive in the Devices section of your Dashboard as a Vault.
Watch how to Add Google Drive
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Angela @ Mylio wrote: Mar 5, 2023
Hi Jonathan - Currently Mylio Photos only allows for connecting a single Google Drive account. However, I can see how adding more than one could be helpful. I encourage you to post that as a feature request at https://forum.mylio.com/c/feature-requests/12. This allows other users to vote on features they’d like to see and is closely monitored by our product team.
Jonathan Housley wrote: Mar 4, 2023
Is there a way to add more than one Google Drive?
I have photos on two different Google accounts and would like to backup both accounts.