Mylio Photos’ Sync Panel shows you an overview of each device’s sync status in your Mylio Photos Library.
- On a computer – Open the Sync Panel from the Details Panel.
- On a mobile device – Tap the More menu and choose Sync Panel.
Sync Panel Overview
- Library/Selection Tabs – Toggle between Library and Selection tabs to show information about your entire Library or about the photos or folder currently selected.
- Devices – Expand this section to view a list of all devices connected to your Mylio Account.
- Device Icon – Each device in the Devices list will show an icon depicting the device type (i.e., Laptop, External Drive, Phone, etc.) Click on this icon to access Device Settings for a specific device.
- Device Name – Click on a Device Name to adjust the Sync Settings for that device.
- Thumbnail Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Thumbnails on your device. Green means that Thumbnails have been successfully synced, yellow means that Thumbnails are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Thumbnails have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Smart Preview Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Smart Previews on your device. Green means that Previews have been successfully synced, yellow means that Smart Previews are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Smart Previews have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Original Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Originals on your device. Green means that Originals have been successfully synced, yellow means that Originals are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Originals have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Cached Image(s) – A squiggly line means that this device has cached images that are no longer needed. Learn how to clear the cache.
- Connection Status – Below the name of each device, Mylio Photos shows the connection status (e.g., Connected, Offline, Available, as well as the upload and download speed if a sync is in progress).
- Status Icons:
- Syncing Status Icon – The rotating arrow icon indicates that a device is currently syncing images and files.
- Vault Status Icon – The shield badge indicates that a device is a Vault. A green shield means syncing is complete. A gray shield means that the Vault is offline and not currently syncing.
- Preview Device Status Icon – A circle icon indicates that a device holds Smart Previews and/or Originals but is not a Vault. A green circle with a checkmark indicates syncing is complete. A gray circle with a line through it indicates the device is offline and not currently syncing.
- Number of Media to Sync – A number at the end of a status bar indicates how many files are waiting to sync. This number can include .xmp and other sidecar files.
- Activity – Expand this section to see any pending tasks in Mylio’s queue.
Sync Panel Settings
Click or tap on the gear icon to access the Sync Panel settings.
- Choose to Show All or only Online Devices.
- Choose to view a Full or Compact overview of each Device.
- Click on Sync Settings to access options for:
Thanks for your feedback.