In the process of tagging faces, you may end up with multiple tags for a single person. Here are a few examples:
- You have a tag for someone’s nickname and another with their given name.
- You have a tag using someone’s maiden name and another with their married name.
- You have a tag with a name spelled correctly and another misspelled.
Mylio Photos makes it easy to merge multiple tags and combine the tagged images into one collection for that person.
- Open Mylio Photos and select the People View.
- Select two or more People Tags that you’d like to combine by clicking the first one, then holding down the CTRL key (Windows) or CMD key (Mac) and selecting another.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and click Combine People.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.