- Open Mylio Photos, go to the Dashboard view and choose Devices.
- Select the Device Card for the device you’re currently using and open the Device Quality settings.
- Click or tap Advanced Settings to reveal additional options.
- Under Device Quality choose Thumbnails or Auto Optimized.
- Auto Optimized will let Mylio Photos manage the photo quality settings based on the available storage on your device. Click here to learn more about Auto Optimization.
- Thumbnails will sync all thumbnails to the selected device and let you manually set the photo quality settings for Smart Previews and Originals.
- Click or tap Show Customizations to adjust photo quality options for your selected device. You can choose to sync all Smart Previews, and/or Originals, or filter the synced Smart Previews and Originals based on their star ratings, color labels, and keywords.
- To specify syncing options for Smart Previews, click the P icon.
- To specify syncing options for Originals, click the O icon.
- When you’re finished making changes, click the Apply Changes button.
Watch how to create a custom Device Sync Policy
Thanks for your feedback.