Permanently deleting media can be necessary for a variety of reasons. Here are a few examples:
- A photo or video is no longer needed.
- Photos are blurry or otherwise unrecognizable.
- You have duplicates you wish to dispose of.
To delete a photo or group of photos:
- Open Mylio Photos and select the image(s) you want to delete.
- Right-click on your selection or click/tap on the Actions menu in the Quick Actions Bar and select Delete File(s) to permanently delete the file(s) from your Mylio Photos Library and file system.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.