Mylio works with your computer’s default email client allowing you to email photos directly from your Mylio Photos Library.
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and choose Email.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or Unmodified Original
- Resolution – Small, Medium, Large, or Maximum available
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Metadata – Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF
- Click the Create Email button to launch your default email client. A new email will be created with your images attached.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.