It’s easy to share image(s), Albums, and Folders from Mylio Photos to Flickr.
- Open Mylio Photos and select the photo(s), Album, or Folder to export to Flickr.
- Click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar and choose Flickr.
- If this is your first export to Flicker, you’ll be prompted to log in and grant Flickr permission to allow uploads from Mylio Photos.
- From the Flickr dialog, enter a Description, choose a Flickr Album (or create a new one), select the Metadata you want to be included in your upload, and if you’d like to apply a Watermark to your photo.
- If you’re uploading multiple images, use the arrow buttons beneath the photo thumbnail to adjust the settings for each photo.
- When you’re ready to upload, click Post to send your photos to Flickr.
- Once the upload is complete, your browser will open and ask you to confirm the settings for your photo(s). Make any necessary adjustments, then click Save.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.