Adding a watermark helps protect your photos when sharing online. Mylio Photos offers the option to add a customizable text watermark to all exported photos. Mylio Photos’ watermark settings are device-specific, meaning that you can create a unique watermark to use when exporting from each of your devices.
Adding a Watermark on a Computer
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- Select a share option. Mylio Photos can add watermarks to these export types:
- Messages (macOS only)
- AirDrop (macOS only)
- Toggle the Apply Watermark option ON, then click or tap th Export button.
Adding a Watermark on a Phone or Tablet
- Open Mylio Photos, access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select Export & Sharing.
- Toggle the Apply Watermark option ON.
- Return to your photo(s) and Export them as desired for email, social media, etc.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.