- Open Mylio Photos on a computer or tablet with access to all Originals.
- Go to the Dashboard and select Actions, or open the Organize menu in the operating system menu bar.
- Click on Find Similar Photos.
- Photo DeClutter will list all sets of similar files based on the parameters you define.
- Match Aspect – All photos in a set must be either portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- Match Camera – All photos in a set must be captured with the same camera make and model.
- Within – All photos within the defined number of seconds will be considered a set.
- Scroll through the list and review the differences between similar files. Click here for more information on reviewing similar sets.
- Check the box for the similar file(s) you wish to move or delete.
- When you’ve finished reviewing the files, click the Delete Checked or Move Checked button.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.