On-camera flash is a convenient tool but using it can often result in red eyes on human subjects. Mylio Photos’ Red Eye Removal feature makes it easy to correct this common problem.
- Double-click on the image or use the Z keyboard shortcut to Zoom in on the subject so that their eyes are clearly visible.
- Click the Red Eye Removal, or eye, icon at the top of the Edit Panel. When you move your cursor to the photo, it will become a circle within a circle, resembling an eye.
- Move your cursor over any red eye in the photo, position the center circle over the pupil (the black portion in the middle of an eyeball), then click to add Red Eye Removal.
- Adjust the results using the Sensitivity and Radius sliders at the bottom of the screen.
- Sensitivity increases the overall effect of Red Eye Removal. Move the slider to the right to make the effect stronger, and to the left to reduce the effect.
- Radius adjusts the size of the affected eye. Move the slider to the right to increase the size and to the left to decrease the size.
- If necessary, repeat steps 4-5 on any eyes in the image that still show some red.
- To remove a single instance of Red Eye Removal, click on the eye selection, then click Delete at the bottom of the screen or on your keyboard.
- To start over, click Reset at the left bottom of the screen. This will remove all Red Eye selections.
- When you’re satisfied with the results, click Done at the bottom of the screen to return to the main Edit Panel.
Thanks for your feedback.