On occasions like a concert or public event, you may take photos that include many faces that you want Mylio Photos’ face recognition to ignore. Mylio Photos makes it easy to tag one or more people in a photo and ignore the rest.
- Open an image in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- If Mylio Photos detects a face, you’ll be prompted to identify the person in the photo.
- If you have NOT previously tagged this person, click on the Who is this? text field and type in a name.
- If you have previously tagged this person, select their name from the list or start typing it in the Who is this? text field to locate their name and select it.
- If multiple faces are detected, repeat the process in step 3 for each person in the photo you want to tag.
- To ignore the remaining face tags, open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and scroll down to the People section.
- Click or tap the Ignore Untagged Faces button.
Watch how to ignore a group of untagged faces
Thanks for your feedback.