- Make sure that Aperture and iPhoto are closed, then open Mylio Photos and click the Add Media icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Choose Add media from Photos for macOS, iPhoto, or Aperture.
- Select your Aperture or iPhoto Library and click Continue.
- If your Aperture or iPhoto library is not found automatically, select Other Library and navigate to that library on your hard drive.
- Mylio Photos will display information about your Aperture or iPhoto Library and calculate the size.
- Confirm the information, then click Import Now.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.