Mylio Photos makes it simple to import media directly from your camera or SD card reader.
To import image files from a camera or SD card:
- Open Mylio Photos, click on the More menu, and choose Settings.
- Select General.
- Ensure that the toggle next to Show “Import SD Card” Dialog is in the ON position.
- Connect a camera or SD Card reader. Mylio Photos should automatically detect your camera or SD card and open the Copy Files dialog.
- In the Copy files dialog, examine the options and choose the ones that are right for you.
- Confirm your camera or SD card in the Source field.
- In the Destination field, select the location where you’d like to store the images from your camera or SD Card.
- Exclude suspected duplicate files is toggled ON by default. This will skip copying images that are already in your Mylio Photos Library.
- Delete files after adding them is toggled OFF by default when choosing Copy them, and ON by default when choosing Move them.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments to the settings.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you add them to your Mylio Photos Library. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. For example, you can rename IMG_9962.jpg as tropical_vacation_1 or any other descriptive name. Click here to learn more about file naming options.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or to change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken. Click here to learn more about folder organization options.
- Keywords – Add any additional keywords to describe the group of photos and make them easier to locate with filters and search.
- Click Copy Now to add your media to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Click or tap on the Activities icon in the Navigation Bar to check the progress.
- When Mylio Photos has finished adding your media, you’ll get a notification that the process is complete. You can view your notifications by clicking on the Notifications icon in the Navigation Bar.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.