For the family historian, Mylio Photos is an invaluable tool for organizing and consolidating scanned family photos or slides. While each scanner is slightly different, they all create image files on your computer, which can then be imported to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Scan images using your scanner’s software.
- Save scans as high-resolution TIFF files to preserve maximum detail for your archives. High-quality JPEGs also work well.
- Add images to your Mylio Photos Library using one of the following methods:
- Create a folder specifically for your scanned images, then, add this folder to your Mylio Photos Library. When you add new images to this folder, Mylio Photos will automatically detect the new photos and add them to your Mylio Photos Library. You can then move these images between folders using the Mylio Clipboard.
- Use the Add Media command to copy or move a folder of scanned images into your Mylio Photos Library.
- Use Drag and Drop to quickly add specific images to your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.