The first step to organizing and protecting your media collection is adding your photos and videos to Mylio Photos. In the app, you will be able to view all your images in one place. You can consolidate your photos and videos from any source (mobile devices, computers, hard drives, Facebook, Flickr, old memory cards, and scanned family photo prints or slides) into your Mylio Library Folder, link folders of images from their existing location(s) without copying or moving them, or use both approaches to fit your existing workflow.
In This Chapter:
- Key Terminology When Importing
- Adding Photos and Videos
- Add Media From an Internal or External Drive
- Import Media From a Camera or SD Card
- Import from an iOS or Android Device as a Memory Card
- Import Media From an Online Service
- Import From Apple Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture
- Import From Android Media Library
- Import Photos from a Scanner
- Using the Mylio Photos InBox
- Importing Documents
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.