- Locate the downloaded mylio.dmg file in your Downloads folder. Access your Downloads Folder by clicking the Finder icon in your Dock, then using the top Menu bar and selecting Go > Downloads.
- Double-click the mylio.dmg file to start the installation.
- In the pop-up window, click and drag the Mylio Photos icon into the Applications folder shortcut on the right.
- Launch Mylio Photos from your Applications folder. Access your Applications Folder by clicking the Finder icon in your Dock, then using the top Menu bar and selecting Go > Applications.
- Once the installation is complete you can eject and delete the mylio.dmg file.
- Click here to return to the setup instructions – continue with step 7.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.