Mylio Photos’ Folders view represents the folders on your computer, external hard drives, and other devices that contain your original photos and videos. As you add media to Mylio Photos, you may discover that certain images or folders of media need to be relocated to make the contents easier to find. Mylio Photos offers several ways to move files and folders inside your Mylio Photos Library.
- Open Mylio Photos and select the image(s) you want to move.
- Click on the Actions Menu in the Quick Actions Bar and select Photo/Folder > Move to Folder or choose Organize > Move to Folder from the operating system menu bar.
- In the Choose Destination dialog, locate the folder where you’d like to place the selected media and click or tap Select.
- Use the Filter by folder name field to quickly find a specific folder by name.
- Browse the Folder Tree to locate a folder.
- Click the New Folder button to create a new folder.
- Browse Recent Folders you’ve accessed.