What is Mylio Photos Essentials?
Mylio Photos Essentials is a free account that can help you organize and enjoy smaller photo collections. Mylio Photos Essentials is limited to a maximum of 5,000 images and can sync up to three devices.
How Do I get Mylio Photos Essentials?
There are two ways to get a free Mylio Photos Essentials account.
- At the end of a Mylio Photos test drive. At the end of your Mylio Photos 30-day test drive, a Mylio Photos Essentials account will be offered in the app to those who do not wish to invest in a subscription for an unlimited account.
- By requesting Mylio Photos Essentials. If you would like to skip the test drive of Mylio Photos and prefer to start with a free account, click the button below to request access to Mylio Photos Essentials.
If you have had a Mylio Account in the past or started with the Mylio Photos 30-day test drive, you’ll need to create a new account and factory reset the Mylio Photos application on all of your devices to access Mylio Photos Essentials.
Getting Started with Mylio Photos Essentials
Mylio Photos Essentials requires unique login credentials (email and password) and cannot be the same as an inactive Mylio Photos account.
If you’ve had a Mylio Account in the past, but prefer to use a free Mylio Photos Essentials account you can:
- Click here to create a new account with unique login credentials. (recommended)
- Delete your existing Mylio Account (scroll down for instructions), then click here to create a new account with your existing login credentials.
How to Delete Your Mylio Photos Account and Start Over with Mylio Photos Essentials
If you choose to reuse your existing credentials for your Mylio Photos Essentials account, you will need to permanently delete your old Mylio Photos account. Once your account has been permanently deleted, you can create a new account using your existing email address and password to use with Mylio Photos Essentials.
- Go to account.mylio.com and log in to your Mylio Account.
- Click on the Delete Account link.
- Your login credentials can now be re-used. Click here to create your new Mylio Photos Essentials account.
How to Factory Reset Mylio Photos
If you have had a Mylio Account in the past or started with the Mylio Photos 30-day test drive, you’ll need to factory reset the Mylio Photos application on all of your devices to access Mylio Photos Essentials.
- Quit Mylio Photos and then hold down the alt/option key and re-open Mylio Photos. This will launch the Support Options. Choose Factory Reset.
- To reset mobile devices, delete the Mylio Photos app and re-download Mylio Photos from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store.
- To reset any external hard drive devices configured with Mylio Photos, rename the
Mylio_abc123folder that Mylio Photos creates on the drive.
Post your comment on this topic.