Albums are a useful way to sort and organize photos. Adding a photo to an Album references the Original file but doesn’t move or duplicate it. Albums can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are a few examples:
- Dream vacation in Hawaii
- Best of 2022
- Favorites for our anniversary slideshow
Browsing the Albums View
To view your Albums, double-click on the Albums view in Mylio Photos. This will display all top-level Albums you’ve created.
At the top left corner of each Album, the annotation indicates how many images are in that Album, and if there are any nested sub-albums.
If you’d like to adjust the sort order of your Album list or the contents of an Album, click on the More menu in the Navigation Bar and select the option you want to use next to Sort Order.
To view the contents of an Album, double-click on the Album to open it.
Viewing Album Details in the Info Panel
Mylio Photos’ Info Panel displays metadata and other useful information about your media. When a photo is selected, the Albums section of the Info Panel shows which Albums the selected media has been added to.
- Select a photo in any view.
- Scroll down to the Albums section in the Info Panel inside the Details Panel, and expand it if necessary. If the selected photo has been added to one or more Albums, the Album(s) will be listed in this section of the Info Panel.
- Click on an Album in the Info Panel.
- Choose to Remove Album from Selected Media, or
- Show media in Album to view all images in the selected Album.
- Click the + button to add the selected image to one or more Albums.
Post your comment on this topic.