Editing in Mylio Photos is non-destructive, meaning you can adjust edits you’ve made or return the image to its unedited state at any time. This means you are free to experiment with new crops or even dramatic style changes, then reset as needed.
Resetting Edits on a Computer or Tablet
- Select an edited image that you want to return to its unedited state.
- Open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click the Reset Edits icon at the top of the Edit Panel or the Reset All Edits button at the bottom of the Edit Panel.
Resetting Edits on a Smartphone
- Select an edited image that you want to return to its unedited state, then tap the Edit icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- Tap Reset.
- Make any other desired edits, then click Done when finished.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.