Setting custom cover photos for Albums is a great way to make the Albums View fun to browse and easy to search.
Set a Cover Photo in the Actions Menu
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo to use as a cover photo.
- Open the Actions Menu from the Quick Actions Bar.
- Next to Set Cover, choose Album.
- Choose the specific Album where you want the new cover photo, and then click or tap the Set button.
Set a Cover Photo From the Info Panel
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Albums View.
- Select the Album you want to change the cover photo for.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click or tap on the pencil icon in the upper left corner of the current cover photo.
- Select the photo you wish to use, then click Choose.
Set a Cover Photo using Flutter
Flutter allows you to quickly see the contents of any Folder or Album by swiping your finger over the container from right to left on touchscreen devices, two-finger swiping from right to left on trackpads, or using your traditional mouse’s scroll wheel while holding the Shift key.
- Open Mylio Photos and locate Album you would like to change the cover for.
- Use Flutter to locate the image you want to use as a cover photo.
- When you stop on an image, a pin icon will appear in the lower left of the photo.
- Click or tap the pin icon to set the photo as the new cover photo.