AirDrop on macOS allows you to wirelessly share photos with nearby macOS and iOS users. Mylio Photos makes it easy to share any image(s) from your Mylio Photos Library via AirDrop.
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and choose AirDrop.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or Unmodified Original
- Resolution – Small, Medium, Large, or Maximum available
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Metadata – Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF
- Click the Share button to launch the AirDrop app. Select the nearby user you wish to share with to initiate the transfer.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.