If you see the Sync Errors: There is a problem with your Facebook Connection message, Mylio Photos might not have permission to import your photos from Facebook. To resolve this, take the following steps:
- Open Mylio Photos and click the Notifications icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Find the notification that says “Facebook requires permission for Mylio to access your photos.” Click the notification to be taken to Facebook’s Application Permissions page.
- If you don’t see the notification in Mylio Photos, click here to go to Facebook’s Application Permissions page.
- Find Mylio Photos in your list of apps, then select Remove.
- Return to the Mylio Photos app and click the Add Media icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Facebook and login to your account.
- Select Edit Access.
- Allow Mylio Photos to access your Photos and click Continue as …
- In the Destination Folder field, select the location where you’d like to store your photos.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Facebook photos into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.