Mylio Photos’ keyboard shortcuts make tagging people fast and efficient. When enabled, you can use the numbers on your keyboard to choose a person and quickly move on to the next face or photo.
Enabling Face Tagging Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open Mylio Photos, click the More menu in the Navigation Bar, and choose Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Toggle the switch next to When typing names enable 1-5 shortcuts to the ON position.
Using Keyboard Shortcuts When Face Tagging
- Open Mylio Photos, select a photo with a person or people and open it in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- If Mylio Photos detects a face, you’ll be prompted to identify the person in the photo.
- If you have NOT previously tagged this person, click on the Who is this? text field and type in a name.
- If you have previously tagged this person, select their name from the list by typing the number 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. You can also start typing it in the Who is this? text field to locate their name and select it using the corresponding number.
- If multiple faces are detected, repeat the process in step 3 for each person in the photo.
- If a face is detected, but you don’t know the person or prefer not to tag them, select Ignore or use the 0 keyboard shortcut.
- To ignore all untagged faces in a photo, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 0 (Windows) or Cmd + 0 (macOS).
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.