- Login to your Amazon AWS account in a browser.
- If you don’t have an Amazon AWS account, sign up at https://aws.amazon.com.
- Under Services, choose S3, then click the button to Create bucket.
- Set up your Bucket with the following settings, then click Create bucket:
- Create a Bucket name, then copy and paste the Bucket name into a safe place (e.g. a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
US East (N. Virginia) us-east-1under AWS Region.
- Set Bucket Versioning to Disable.
- Expand the Advanced settings and set Object Lock to Disable.
- Navigate to the Identity and Access Management (IAM) page, select Users under Access management, then click the button to Add users.
- Create a User name, Enable console access, then click the Next button.
- Under Set permissions, ensure that the user has AmazonS3FullAccess, then click the Next button.
- Review the user info, then click the Create user button.
- Download and save the Consle sign-in details, then click the button to Return to users list.
- From the Users list, click on the User name you created in step 5.
- Click on the Security credentials tab, scroll down to the Access keys section, and click the button to Create access key.
- Select Third-party service, then click the Next button.
- Click the Create access key button.
- Copy the Access key and Secret access key and paste the information into a safe place (e.g. a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Open Mylio Photos, navigate to the Dashboard, open the Devices section and click the button to Add a device.
- Select Cloud Service.
- Choose S3 Compatible Cloud or NAS Storage.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Cloud Drive button.
- Locate the Bucket Name that you copied in step 3.
/bucketnameto the end of
https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com. For example
- Paste the URL with the
/bucketnameto the Server Endpoint (URL) field in Mylio Photos.
- Enter the Access key you copied in step 13 into the Access Key field.
- Enter the Secret access key you copied in step 13 into the Secret Key field.
- Click the Connect button. Once the connection is complete, you’ll see a success message.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.