- Login to your Backblaze B2 account in a browser.
- If you don’t have a Backblaze account, sign up at https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html.
- If you already have a Backblaze account for personal backup or B2 storage, log in to your account. Go to My Settings. Under Enabled Products, check the box next to B2 Cloud Storage.
- Under My Account, choose Buckets under B2 Cloud Storage, then click the button to Create a Bucket.
- Set up your Bucket with the following settings, then click Create a Bucket:
- Create a Bucket Unique Name.
- Set Files in Bucket are to Private.
- Set Default Encryption to Disable.
- Set Object Lock to Disable.
- Copy the Bucket Name and Endpoint address and paste the information into a safe place (e.g. a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Under Account, choose App Keys, then click the button to Add a New Application Key.
- Set up your Key with the following settings, then click Create a New Key:
- Create a Name of Key.
- Under Allow access to Bucket(s) choose the name of the Bucket you created in step 3.
- Choose Read and Write for Type of Access.
- Once your key has been created, copy the keyID, keyName, and applicationKey and paste the information into a safe place (e.g. a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Open Mylio Photos, navigate to the Dashboard, open the Devices section and click the button to Add a device.
- Select Cloud Service.
- Choose S3 Compatible Cloud or NAS Storage.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Cloud Drive button.
- Locate the Bucket Name and Endpoint address that you copied in step 4.
https://at the beginning of the URL. For example,
/bucketnameto the end of the URL. For example
- Paste the URL with
/bucketnameto the Server Endpoint (URL) field in Mylio Photos.
- Enter the Key ID you copied in step 7 into the Access Key field.
- Enter the Application Key you copied in step 7 into the Secret Key field.
- Click the Connect button. Once the connection is complete, you’ll see a success message.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.