By default, Mylio Photos’ Photo DeDupe tool scans your entire library and lists all duplicates found. If your list of duplicate files is long, you may choose to work with smaller portions of your library using Filters.
Filters let you select a specific portion of your library to work with. You can choose to compare that selection to your Entire Library or Within Results for finding duplicate media.
- Start by enabling a Filter by clicking on the Funnel icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Choose the parameter you wish to filter. In this example, we’ll choose a specific Folder.
- Click the Add Filtered Folder button and select the Folder you want to organize. Mylio Photos will update the list to only show results from the selected folder.
- Above the results list, click on the dropdown menu for Scan Scope. This will let you choose where Mylio Photos looks for duplicate files.
- Entire Library will look at every piece of media in your Mylio Photos Library to see if there are duplicates of your filtered images.
- Within Results will only scan the filtered selection for duplicate files.