Mylio Photos’ LifeCalendar helps you rediscover important moments and memories from your one-of-a-kind life story.
What makes the LifeCalenda unique is that in addition to viewing your photos in chronological order based on image metadata, you can create specific Events to make finding the photos you’re looking for easier than ever.
Using Calendar view with Events creates a more personalized experience with viewing your photos, semi-automates the organization of event photos, and makes these photos even easier to find.
There are two ways to add Events to Mylio Photos:
- Import Events from an online calendar service like a Google calendar, Apple iCloud calendar, or Microsoft Outlook.
- Manually create Events.
When an Event is added, Mylio Photos will display a colored bar across the bottom of the date(s) to indicate that something important happened in that date range. Events can also be put into Categories and color-coded to make finding specific images simple.
In This Chapter:
- Customizing Calendar View
- Creating, Editing, and Viewing Events
- Understanding Linked Calendars
- Hiding Specific Folders or Media from the LifeCalendar
- Setting an Event Cover Photo