Mylio Photos’ Map view shows your geotagged photos pinned to a map. Many cameras, including most smartphones, can record GPS location data when a photo is captured. Mylio Photos uses that information to automatically create your Map view. If you have photos without GPS data, you can easily add a location to the images so they appear in the Map view.
Mylio Photos offers three Map styles:
- Satellite Hybrid
To change the Map view style:
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Map view.
- Select the More menu from the Navigation bar and click on Map Style, then select Standard, Satellite Hybrid, or Topographical.
Viewing and Finding Photos in the Map View:
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Map view. Photos that contain GPS data will automatically appear on the map.
- To zoom:
- Using a touchscreen or a trackpad – Zoom using a pinch-in and pinch-out gesture.
- Using a mouse – Click the + and – buttons at the bottom of the map to Zoom in and out. You can also use the Zoom slider located at the bottom of the Details Panel (when expanded), or at along the right edge when the Details Panel is closed.
- Search for a specific location using Search in the Navigation Bar at the top of the Map view.
- To view a set of pinned photos, click or tap on the thumbnail pin to show the photos in grid view.