The first collection in the People View is the Untagged album. This album contains all images where Mylio Photos has detected a face but hasn’t yet matched or confirmed it with a name in your Mylio Photos Library.
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the People View, then double-click on the Untagged collection to open it.
- Click the ? under each face. Choose a name from your list or add a new name to tag the photo.
- Once Mylio Photos starts to match faces with names in your list you’ll have the option to quickly tag groups of photos. Click the Batch Tagging icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- This will automatically group images Mylio Photos thinks are the same person and ask you to confirm. Compare the name at the top of the screen with the faces below. If they match, click Approve. You can also Reject the match, Ignore the faces, or Skip those faces and come back to them later.
- If some, but not all the faces match the suggested name, click on them individually to Approve, Select/add another name, or Reject.
Watch how to view and tag all untagged photos
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.