Viewing Events in the Calendar View
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Calendar View.
- Locate the date that contains the Event you wish to view.
- Click or tap on the Event bar on the calendar to view photos from a specific event.
Viewing Events from the Info Tab
- Open Mylio Photos, go to the Calendar View and select the day, month, or year that contains the Event you wish to view.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel.
- The Events section of the Info tab will list all Events in the selected day, month or year.
- Click or tap on an Event and choose from the following options:
- See Photos and Files in this Event to see all media for the selected event.
- Play Slideshow to play a slideshow for all media in the selected event.
- Edit Event allows you to change details about the selected event.
- Delete will delete the Event from the calendar but will not delete any media that was included in the Event.
- Priority tells Mylio Photos how to rank this Event compared to other Events.
Searching for Events in the Calendar View
Using Mylio Photos’ Search tool from the Calendar view on a computer or tablet will search for Events. Mylio Photos will display any Event that contains your search term in a list on the right. Click on an Event in the list on the right to jump to the date of that Event on the Calendar. You can access additional options for viewing and editing an Event by clicking on the three horizontal dots icon next to the Event name.