When working with older digital photos or scanned images with incorrect time and date metadata, you may want to simply mark these photos as Undated, rather than setting a specific date or date range. You can always come back to these images to add dates and times in the future.
To remove time and date in Mylio:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and scroll down to the Date Created section.
- Click or tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots next to Date Created), choose Undated then tap or click Save.
To locate Undated photos:
- Open Mylio Photos and double-click on the Calendar view.
- Scroll to the top of the calendar to locate the Undated container.
- Click or tap on Undated to show all photos and videos that have been marked as Undated or are missing date and time metadata.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.