- Click or tap on the Dashboard icon in the left sidebar.
- Select Devices then click or tap the ADD button at the top of the Devices section then choose Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose OneDrive from the Add a Cloud Service dialog. Select either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files, then click the Continue button.
- Log in to your Microsoft account. Once you’re signed in, click or tap Yes to allow Mylio Photos+ to Access OneDrive Files.
- Mylio Photos+ will analyze the cloud service you choose and recommend a setup based on the size of your Mylio Photos Library and the available storage for the cloud service that you’re adding. In this example, Mylio Photos+ is recommending that OneDrive be set up as a Vault, which will designate OneDrive to keep a complete copy of the Mylio Photos Library.
- To choose a different setup, tap or click the Custom Setup button and select the Sync Policy Preset you’d like to use. Want to create a custom sync policy? Click here to learn how.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred sync policy, click or tap the Looks Good button to complete the setup. OneDrive will be added and visible in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.