Black-and-white photos have a timeless quality that works well for a variety of subjects.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the right panel.
- If necessary, expand the Color section then click on the Black & White button to desaturate the photo.
- When the Black & White button is selected Mylio Photos displays additional sliders to fine-tune your photo. The Red, Green, and Blue sliders reference tones from your color image to control luminance. They do not add or remove saturation.
- Red – The Red slider increases or decreases the luminance of red tones from the color image.
- Green – The Green slider increases or decreases the luminance of green tones from the color image.
- Blue – The Blue slider increases or decreases the luminance of blue tones from the color image.
- Add Color – The Add Color slider allows you to bring back saturation from the color image.
- Open other editing adjustments to improve Tone, Details, and more to create depth and dimension.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.