Mylio Photos’ Calendar View can be customized in a variety of ways to help ensure your most important photos are front and center.
- Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Open the LifeCalendar section.
- Adjust the following options:
- Featured Photo Ranking – Mylio Photos automatically picks a featured cover photo for each Year, Month, and Day on your LifeCalendar. Featured Photo Ranking allows you to modify the criteria that Mylio Photos uses to choose the featured photo.
- Number of event bars to display – Adjust the number of displayed Event Bars on your Calendar. A higher number will show more Events on each Cover Photo but may appear cluttered. A lower number will look cleaner but displays fewer events.
- Hide events longer than – If an Event is longer than the timeframe you specify, it will be hidden from the Calendar view.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.