Exporting your slideshow as a video is a great way to share your photos with a wider audience. Video slideshows can be emailed, shared to social media, and even posted on popular video-sharing platforms.Create an Album of images for your slideshow, then double-click on the Album to view the images.
- Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu then under Sort by, choose Manual. This will allow you to manually rearrange your photos in the album.
- Select all photos in the Album, click the Share icon from the right sidebar and choose Export as Video.
- Choose from the following settings:
- Resolution – Choose between 640×480, 1280×720, or 1920×1080 pixels. The largest size is considered high definition and will work well on tablets, computers, and video sharing sites.
- Sort – Sort by Name, Date, Custom or None. Choose None if you manually sorted your slideshow images in your Album.
- Overlays – Add an optional text overlay to your slideshow with the capture Date, Title, Copyright, and Caption for your photos.
- Music File – Attach an audio file as a soundtrack for your slideshow.
- Use Music Duration – When ON, the timing of the slideshow will automatically adjust to the length of the audio soundtrack.
- Display – This slider lets you choose how long to display a photo before moving to the next one.
- Transition – Choose from Crossfade or Push to animate the transition or choose None for no animation.
- Duration – This slider lets you speed up or slow down the transition between photos.
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your Video Slideshow on your hard drive, then click Save.
Watch how to export a slideshow as a video
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.