- Open Mylio Photos+ on a computer or tablet with access to all Originals.
- Go to the Dashboard and select Actions, or open the Organize menu in the operating system menu bar.
- Click on Find Duplicate Photos.
- Photo DeDupe will list all files with one or more duplicates. Scroll through the list and review the differences between duplicate files. Click here for more information on reviewing duplicate sets.
- Check the box for the duplicate file(s) you wish to move or delete or use Auto-Check to have Mylio Photos+ automatically detect the best files and mark the remaining files for removal or deletion.
- When you’ve finished reviewing the files, click the Delete Checked or Move Checked button.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.