Frame.io is a cloud-based collaboration platform. It provides a centralized space where users can upload, review, and share media files with team members, clients, and collaborators. Frame.io also works with Camera to Cloud technology that is being integrated into several newer camera models. With Mylio Photos, you can import an entire Frame.io project (or a folder within a project).
- Click or tap the Add Media icon in the top app bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Frame.io Folder Importer.
- Log in using your Frame.io email address and password, then click Allow to grant Mylio permission to access content in your Frame.io account.
- Select the Project or Folder you wish to import, then click Select.
- In the Destination field, select the folder where you’d like to store your Frame.io media.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments. When you’re ready, click Copy Now.
- Apply IPTC card on Import – If Use extended IPTC is enabled, Mylio Photos can automatically add your contact and copyright information to the metadata of each imported image.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you add them to your Mylio Photos Library. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. Click here to learn more about file naming options.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or to change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken. Click here to learn more about folder organization options.
- Add Folder Name to Keywords – If your source folder has a descriptive name, this setting enables you to automatically add that word or phrase as a keyword for each image in the folder.
- Keywords – Add any additional keywords to describe the group of photos and make them easier to locate with filters and search.
- Your media will begin downloading to the folder you specified in Mylio Photos.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.