Adding files without moving them tells Mylio Photos to catalog the images and files from their current location. Linked Folders preserve your existing file structure and are a good option for users who have an established folder system and prefer to keep it as is.
To add photos and videos without moving them:
- Click or tap the Add Media icon in the top app bar.
- Select Add media accessible from this device.
- A Windows Explorer or macOS Finder window will open. Navigate to the folder you wish to add, then click Open.
- Select Link them in the How do you want to get these photos into Mylio? dialog.
- Confirm the folder you want to link, then click or tap the Link Now button.
- Click or tap on the Activities icon in the top app bar to check the progress.
- When Mylio Photos has finished adding your linked folder, you’ll get a notification that the process is complete. You can view your notifications by clicking on the Notifications icon in the top app bar.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.