Importing photos from Instagram is a quick and easy way to back up important memories and populate your Mylio Photos Library with some of your favorite photos.
To import Instagram photos:
- Click or tap the plus icon in the top app bar to open the Add Media dialog.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Instagram.
- In the Destination field, select the location where you’d like to store your Instagram photos.
- Expand the Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments to the settings. When you’re ready, click Copy Now.
- Apply IPTC card on Import – If Use extended IPTC is enabled, Mylio Photos can automatically add your contact and copyright information to the metadata of each imported image.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you add them to your Mylio Photos Library. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. Click here to learn more about file naming options.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or to change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken. Click here to learn more about folder organization options.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Check that both Profile Information and Media are selected then click Allow to authorize Mylio Photos to access the media in your Instagram account.
- Your photos will begin downloading into the folder you specified in Mylio Photos.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.