Before using Mylio Photos to import Microsoft Office Documents, it is important to configure the following settings.
- Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select General section, then toggle the Import Microsoft Office Documents setting to the ON position.
Mylio Photos imports Microsoft Office documents the same way it imports photos and videos. You can import folders that contain Microsoft Office documents using any of the following methods:
- Add a folder that contains Microsoft Office documents without moving it from its existing location
- Copy a folder that contains Microsoft Office documents from an internal or external drive.
- Move a folder that contains Microsoft Office documents from an internal or external drive.
- Add individual Microsoft Office documents using Drag and Drop.
Microsoft Office documents in Mylio Photos will display with a small arrow icon overlay. Double-click the arrow to open the document in the corresponding Office application.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.