The More menu lets you customize how your photos are viewed and provides access to Mylio Photos’ main settings. The More menu has different options depending on what view you’re currently in and can be accessed from the ellipsis icon (three horizontal dots) in the upper-right corner of the application window.
Show Getting Started – Toggle this switch to show or hide the Getting Started category in the Dashboard.
Info – Tap to show the Info Panel on a smartphone.
Sync Panel – Tap to show the Sync Panel on a smartphone.
Show Rejected Photos – Toggle this switch to show or hide all images marked with a Reject Flag.
Sort By – Adjust the sorting order of visible images in Grid View by choosing from the options below:
- Name – Sort visible media alphabetically by file name.
- Date Created – Sort visible media by the date it was created.
- Rating – Sort visible media by the star rating assigned to the photo.
- First Name – Sort each named person by First Name in the People View.
- Last Name – Sort each named person by Last Name in the People View.
- Ascending – Sort visible media from A to Z (Name), oldest to newest (Date Created), or zero-stars to five-stars (Rating).
- Descending – Sort visible media from Z to A (Name), newest to oldest (Date Created), or five-stars to zero-stars (Rating).
Filmstrip – Toggle this switch to show or hide the filmstrip at the bottom of the screen.
Tap to Sync – Toggle this switch to enable or disable Tap to Sync from the Folders view. Tap to Sync allows you to customize the quality settings of individual folders for each of your devices.
Grid Style – Adjust how photos are shown in Grid View by choosing from the options below:
- Square – Displays each thumbnail in a uniform square, while preserving the image’s native aspect ratio.
- Tile – Displays each thumbnail in a zoom-to-fit uniform square.
- Fluid – A dynamic layout that scales each thumbnail, and displays a preview in the image’s native aspect ratio.
Annotation – Show or hide overlays in the Grid View that contain information about your photos by choosing from the options below:
- Show Rating, Color Label, and Flag – Displays a star rating, color label, and/or flag annotation on images that have been rated, as well as a pencil icon to indicate if an image has been edited in Mylio Photos.
- Show Title – Displays the image title as an overlay on the thumbnail. If an image title has not been specified, the file name will be displayed instead.
- Show Caption – Displays the image caption as an overlay on the thumbnail.
- Show Date – Displays the timestamp (date created) as an overlay on the thumbnail.
- Show Fuzzy Date – Displays an approximately equal symbol
≈as an annotation on images that are marked as undated or have been assigned a date range.
- GPS – Displays a GPS pin icon on images that contain location data.
- Show Unsupported Files – Displays a JPEG annotation for RAW+JPG pairs when the RAW file is unsupported. (Prefer RAW must be enabled from the More menu > Settings > General.)
Show Fuzzy Dated Items – Toggle this switch to show or hide images in the Calendar (day view) that have been assigned an approximate date or marked as Undated.
Zoom to Face – Toggle this switch to zoom in on the recognized face in an image or zoom out to display the entire photo.
Hide Unconfirmed Faces – Mylio Photos uses Auto-tag to automatically group similar faces with people you have previously tagged. Toggle this switch to show or hide all unconfirmed faces for a named person in People View.
Play Slideshow – Click to play a slideshow using visible media.
QuickReview – Click to enter QuickReview mode. QuickReview hides potentially distracting interface elements and lets you focus on your photos. Easily add Flags and/or Star Ratings to each image, then Auto-Advance to the next photo.
Show Filename in Title – Toggle this switch to show or hide the file name in the Top App Bar when viewing media in Single Photo View.
Show PhotoExplorer – Toggle this switch to show or hide the PhotoExplorer icon in Single Photo View for images that contain location data. PhotoExplorer lets you easily view a photo’s location in the Mylio Photos Map view, or perform a web search using your photo’s GPS information to view the surrounding area, get driving directions, or even make a restaurant reservation.
Map Style – Adjust how photos are shown in Map View by choosing from the options below:
- Standard – Displays a standard map.
- Satellite Hybrid – Displays a satellite view map with standard map markings.
- Topographical – Displays a map that indicates the features of the land’s surface, such as valleys, mountains, and hills.
Show all photos – By default, the Folders View will display all top-level folders added to Mylio Photos. Toggling Show all photos to ON will hide the folder structure and display the contents of all visible folders in grid view.
Show media in “folder name” – Click to display the contents of the selected folder, along with the contents of any sub-folders, in Grid View.
Show as container – Click to display the subfolders of the selected folder, rather than all individual media, in Grid View.
Settings – Click to access Mylio Photos’ main settings.
Help – Click to access resources for assistance.
Post your comment on this topic.