Mylio Photos’ Folders view represents the folders on your computer, external hard drives, and other devices that contain your original photos and videos. As you add media to Mylio Photos, you may discover that certain images or folders of media need to be relocated to make the contents easier to find. Mylio Photos offers several ways to move files and folders inside your Mylio Photos Library.
- Select the image(s) you want to move.
- Right-click on your selection or click/tap the hamburger icon in the right sidebar to access the Actions menu, then select Photo/Folder > Move to Folder or choose Organize > Move to Folder from the operating system menu bar.
- In the Choose Destination dialog, locate the folder where you’d like to place the selected media and click or tap Select.
- Use the Filter by folder name field to quickly find a specific folder by name.
- Browse the Folder Tree to locate a folder.
- Select a folder in the Folder Tree where you’d like to place a new folder, then click the New Folder button to create a new folder.
- Browse Recent Folders you’ve accessed.
Other Methods for Moving Files and Folders
- Drag and Drop allows you to drag folders from one folder to another.
- Mylio Clipboard is a temporary holding spot that helps you easily move multiple photos or folders.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.