Noise is typically caused by shooting at a high ISO setting on a digital camera, but it can also be caused by underexposure or a long shutter speed. If you notice unwanted noise and grain in your photo, Mylio Photos’ Noise Reduction settings can help reduce the appearance of these artifacts.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the right panel.
- Go to the Details section
- Select either Light or Strong Noise Reduction.
- Light Noise Reduction is for images where grain is primarily visible only when zoomed in to 100%.
- Strong Noise Reduction is for images with distinct noise visible at lower zoom levels.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.