Keeping your photos organized in Mylio Photos is great, but photos are meant to be shared! Mylio Photos offers several ways to export your photos so you can share them via email, social media, create prints, and more.
Safely Share Memories Online
Photos often contain sensitive information about you or where a photo was taken. This information is excellent for searching in your Mylio Photos library, but doesn’t need to be posted to public websites. When you enable the SafeShare option on export, all metadata is stripped from your photo. SafeShare lets you post and share photos on other platforms but removes information that can lead to personal safety, privacy or identity theft issues.
In This Chapter:
- Exporting Files
- Creating a Slideshow
- Share Photos with Copy and Paste
- Emailing Photos
- Sharing to a Social Network
- Sharing to Facebook on a Mobile Device
- Sharing to Flickr on a Mobile Device
- Exporting Photos to Flickr on a Computer
- Sharing to Instagram on a Mobile Device
- Sharing to Other Platforms on a Mobile Device
- Exporting Photos to a Folder for Sharing Outside of Mylio Photos
- Printing a Photo
- Exporting Photos with a Watermark
- Sharing Your Library in Guest Mode
- Set Desktop Photo
- Additional macOS Export Options
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.