Messages on macOS allows you to send text messages to users with an iCloud account or to wireless phone users if you have an iPhone associated with your iCloud account. It’s easy to share any image(s) from your Mylio Photos Library via Messages.
- Select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the right sidebar and choose Messages.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type
- JPEG – useful for web and multimedia applications
- PNG – higher quality, web-friendly file format
- TIFF – perfect for printing or image archival
- Unmodified Original – create a copy of the original file, and ignore any edits that were made in Mylio Photos
- Small – reduced in pixel dimensions or for quick sharing
- Medium – good for screen use
- Large – a high-quality image that’s useful for sharing or repurposing
- Original – matches the original dimensions of the source image
- Custom – choose a custom dimension in pixels
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Color Space
- sRGB – sRGB is the narrowest color space, but is most compatible with web and email for digital viewing.
- Display P3 – Display P3 is primarily used by Apple in wide gamut displays. This color space is not supported by all devices.
- Adobe RGB – Adobe RGB is a common color space used in computer graphics and many software applications and is often used to create physical prints.
- ProPhoto RGB – ProPhoto RGB is the widest color space and supports the broadest range of colors. This is the only color space that can contain all colors captured in a raw photo. This color space is optimal for images that will be edited further in other applications.
- Bit Depth – Available for PNG and TIFF File Types. Bit depth measures how much color is available for display or printing of each pixel
- 8-Bit – The most common bit depth. An 8-bit image will be able to display a little more than 16 million colors.
- 16-Bit – Provides additional editing flexibility but can increase file sizes and processing times. A 16-bit image will be able to display over 280 trillion colors.
- Auto – Mylio Photos will choose the appropriate bit-depth for your export based on the quality of the original.
- Safeshare – Strip all metadata from the exported image(s) including Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places.
- Camera EXIF – information about the camera and lens used to create a photo
- Caption and Keywords – details about a photo such as title and keywords
- Ratings – the star ratings of an image.
- Copyright – information about the creator of a photo
- IPTC – expanded details about a photo
- People – information about who appears in a photo
- Places – GPS information about a photo
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF to add a visible overlay on top of the image to indicate the creator or status of the image.
- File Type
- Click the Create Message button to launch the Messages app. Enter the name or phone number of the recipient and click Send.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.