- Select a photo with a person or people, and open it in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the right sidebar.
- If Mylio Photos detects a face, you’ll be prompted to identify the person in the photo.
- If you have NOT previously tagged this person, click on the Who is this? text field and type in a name. In the New Person pop-up, confirm the name, then click the Create button.
- If you have previously tagged this person, select their name from the list or start typing their name into the Who is this? text field and select it from the name list that appears.
- If multiple faces are highlighted with circles, repeat step 3 for each person in the photo.
- If a face is detected, but you don’t know the person or prefer not to tag them, select Ignore.
Watch how to tag individual faces
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Angela@Mylio wrote: Jun 1, 2023
Hi Matt - You can manually add a face tag if a face isn't detected. Here are the instructions: https://manual.mylio.com/22.2/en/topic/manually-add-a-face-tag.
Matt wrote: Jun 1, 2023
I'm trying to find out how I can add a face tag to a face that has not been auto-detected in photos. The article only seems to cover when the face has been detected.