The Share command in Mylio Photos allows you to easily access most photo editing applications installed on your mobile device.
Before you begin, you’ll need to configure the export and sharing settings to select the type of file you wish to edit. You can choose to edit the unmodified original or edit a JPEG, PNG, or TIFF that will include any edits you’ve made in Mylio Photos.
- Select the photo you wish to edit, then tap the Share icon in the right sidebar.
- If the original-quality version isn’t available on your device, Mylio Photos will ask if you want to Export Available Resolutions using the Optimized Image which is adequate for online sharing and prints up to 5”x7”; or Download the original-quality file. In this example, we will select Download to work with the highest possible quality file.
- Select the editing app you wish to use. For this edit, we’ll use Snapseed – a free photo editing app available for iOS and Android.
- On Android, tap the app icon for the editing app you wish to use.
- On iOS, tap Open in… and then choose the editing app you wish to use. If you don’t see the app you want to use, tap More to see additional options.
- Edit as desired. When you’re done, tap the Share or Export icon in your editing app, then tap the Mylio Photos icon to send an edited version to your Mylio InBox.
- To locate your edited image in Mylio Photos, double tap on the Folders view, then select Mylio InBox.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.