With Color Labels, you can apply a colored tag to a photo or series of photos. Here are a few examples of how you might use Color Labels:
- Apply a Red label to all portrait photos and a Blue label to all landscape photos.
- Apply a Yellow label to images that need to be delivered to a client.
- Apply a Green label to images that have been shared on social media.
Color Labels can be added to images using the Rating Bar or Keyboard Shortcuts.
Adding Color Labels using the Rating Bar
- Select a photo or series of photos.
- Click on the tag icon in the right sidebar to open the Rating Bar.
- Add (or remove) a color label by clicking the red, yellow, green, blue, or purple color label icons.
Adding Color Labels using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Add or remove Color Labels to photos by typing
9= blue, or
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.